
I love this picture of Kendyl on the go with all her gear!! She is so much fun to have around. We have now all adopted the "Kendyl accent" We truly do all talk like her now! She has the cutest personality!

A while back I posted about how Kendyl is always playing in the fridge..well it happened again I didn't notice her take out this huge ace peice of pizza. She was going to town on it too! It also was 10:00 at night! Love this girl!
5 comments:
I love that little girl! She needs to come play next time too!
Your girls are so cute. Love the pic of the Durham girlies below. You are all so gorgeous! I can't imagine having 5 girls, but it is so cool how close and loving you guys are.
She is so cute! I love that hse helps ehrself to pizza at 10:00 at night
She gets the eating late at night from her auntie Jenny!! She is so funny! I can totally imagine her digging through the fridge with all those options! BRITTNEY is coming!!! Now are you excited or what!!!
She is SO cute! I love all the funny pics of her.
Post a Comment