Friday, April 17, 2009

Britney Baby...









Thank you girls for the funnest night ever! Our fun girls night out started at eating at California Pizza Kitchen!! It was so yummy and we got so full! And yes our shirts do say what you think!! Thank you Natalee for making our darling shirts! We had so much fun wearing them, sorry if we offended anyone..but we sure had a blast! We got stopped by people all night asking where we got them and how much they cost! We sure could have made a profit!! I loved dancing the night away with my cute friends! It was so much fun people watching. It was so fun to see Britney in concert again, I am glad she's back baby!! Of course any night out with me wouldn't be complete without me injuring myself! I totally fell through the chairs and bruised the crap out of my legs! It was so funny though! Love you girls!!!

3 comments:

sTaCiE said...

It looks like so much fun! Your look so cute dude!

The Bonham Family said...

I still feel bad for commenting about your leg after you injury!! Thanks for pigging out on our yummy cheese pizza with me! I love that and we need to go back soon and get another one!! Next concert your coming to a rockin country one with me!

Hansen Family said...

Looks like tonz of fun! I bet it made you feel like you were in high school again, out with the girls watching britney spears! awesome