"I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it."-eLf
Monday, November 24, 2008
Look how young!
Here is a picture of me and Chris in the summer of 1998. This picture made me smile today so I had to post it! We look so flippin young. I have loved this boy for so long!
You look so young. I remember when you started liking Chris. You would tell me all about him when we would come over for Sunday dessert. :) I love this pic
so cute you guys! and Kendyl is looking so big! I can't believe it! We really need to get together again! I would love to see you, and Avery would love to play with Joey! Maybe next week after thanksgiving!
That is so adorable! You were SO blonde. You two do look young! Sophomores? Anyway- I love how long you guys have loved each other, it's a fun thing to tell the kids. My parents were that way, since they were 15, so crazy!
This picture totally cracks me up!! Doesn't Chris look the exact same? What a cute baby face he has. Gotta love you two and your sweet love story. Whoever marries their junior high crush? It's just so cute!
Oh my word! That is priceless! I love how young you guys are :) Plus, I remember doing that with my hair, the half pony tail with two string hairs coming out!! Ha Ha :) YOu guys are so cute.
10 comments:
Holy cow i remember that picture! It was taken in our backyard at shalisan circle!! Crazy, I love it you guys look so cute!
This is crazy, but I remember when you first told me that you liked Christ. So crazy how time flies and what it has in store for us.
Ah, the good ol' days. That is so cute.
You look so young. I remember when you started liking Chris. You would tell me all about him when we would come over for Sunday dessert. :) I love this pic
so cute you guys! and Kendyl is looking so big! I can't believe it! We really need to get together again! I would love to see you, and Avery would love to play with Joey! Maybe next week after thanksgiving!
That is so adorable! You were SO blonde. You two do look young! Sophomores? Anyway- I love how long you guys have loved each other, it's a fun thing to tell the kids. My parents were that way, since they were 15, so crazy!
Cute picture how old were you? You look like 12! It is cute you to were together so long!
This picture totally cracks me up!! Doesn't Chris look the exact same? What a cute baby face he has. Gotta love you two and your sweet love story. Whoever marries their junior high crush? It's just so cute!
Oh my word! That is priceless! I love how young you guys are :) Plus, I remember doing that with my hair, the half pony tail with two string hairs coming out!! Ha Ha :) YOu guys are so cute.
That's the Aly & Chris I know!! You guys are so cute and look even younger now! You're beautiful.
Post a Comment