"I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it."-eLf
Your little posers are TOO cute! That totally stinks about deleting your peeps. I did that one time too. What a pain in the butt to get them all back on my side bar!
You need to put a side by side of you and Joey at the same age. Just for me! Please!
Your Halloween pictures are so much fun. I love trick-or-treating! It's the best. I have great memories of us running to each house too. So fun!
They are so cute dude!! I love them! I can't wait to have Kendyl bug tomorrow!
You guys are so cute! So excited to see Twilight with you next week! I'm so glad you talked me into seeing it at midnight.... word yo
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Your little posers are TOO cute!
That totally stinks about deleting your peeps. I did that one time too.
What a pain in the butt to get them all back on my side bar!
You need to put a side by side of you and Joey at the same age. Just for me! Please!
Your Halloween pictures are so much fun. I love trick-or-treating! It's the best. I have great memories of us running to each house too. So fun!
They are so cute dude!! I love them! I can't wait to have Kendyl bug tomorrow!
You guys are so cute! So excited to see Twilight with you next week! I'm so glad you talked me into seeing it at midnight.... word yo
Post a Comment