Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thirsty?


I asked Kendyl the other day if she wanted to go and get some lunch. Her reply was Food, Sandwhich, Bread! It was the cutest dang thing ever. This was later that day she just plopped right down there and kept saying, Mmmm, nummy, drink! I love the top picture where she is thinking about it. What is wrong with my children?

9 comments:

Lac said...

So funny to see you driving about yesterday! Hilarious timing. Lexi and I were being super crazy in the car! Kendyl is so great, get that water in where you can!

Kristen said...

My favorite is that you let her!!! Cute kiddies.

NatRat said...

Aly, would you give your kids a drink so they don't have to drink gutter water! Just kidding...I don't know how many times Bode has done this, can't even count the times. She is a cutie!

The Bonham Family said...

I love that she does this! How fun to scrapbook all the licking cement pictures! Im going to be by your house Tues afternoon and I want to come over and see ya. Luv ya loads!

The Bryner Bunch said...

Too funny! What a priceless moment:)You need to that girl food, sandwich, bread, and water, STAT!!!

Nat and Jordy said...

That is so funny! What is it about kids obsessing with licking the cement? My nephew loves to lick the cement and drink from puddles like that. She just makes it look like so much fun though!!!

Nat and Jordy said...

That is so funny! What is it about kids obsessing with licking the cement? My nephew loves to lick the cement and drink from puddles like that. She just makes it look like so much fun though!!!

Jennifer Phillips said...

Next Tue Sept 2nd a bunch of us mom and kids are getting together for a fun hang out day at Murray Park, just meet there around 2pm by the pool parking lot and we can go over to one of the playgrounds. Bring snacks, lunch, blankets, etc. and feel free to invite anyone you want the more the marrier!! Hope to see you there

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

That is great!!! I don't think anything is wrong with her...infact, I think it makes her normal that she DOES do it :0)