Monday, August 18, 2008

What have I been up to? Oh..so many things..

Joey has had such a fun summer. She loves swimming and anything outside! We all go on a walk everynight and she is so good at her bike! She starts Pre-School in a couple weeks. I can't believe how big she's getting! I am kind of sad about her starting, but I know she is going to love it! She loves to do projects and has to be busy all the time. Chris loves to take her swimming at night and she loves going with just the two of them. I love this girl!

Kendyl is getting so big! She is talking so much all the time! She is so funny and is quite the entertainer! She loves to stay up with her Daddy. Every night they stay up and watch the Olympics and have treats! Kendyl makes me so happy.

Last week our team had to work a booth at the zoo. After we were done Chris and Paul and Todd came down and brought the kiddies. We had so much fun! Kendyl wasn't feeling the best and stayed in her stroller pretty much the whole time. Ice cream was the one thing that made her so happy! i love taking my girls to the zoo!





Of course we were nerds and had to go to the Breaking Dawn party at Barnes and Noble! We had so much fun being dorky and posing with our book! Loved my book and I am feeling withdrawls that it's over! Such a great story! Can't wait for the movie so excited that it moved up 3 weeks! Had so much fun with you girls can't wait to see the movie with you this November!














Nothing like a fun girls night out! We went and got pedicures and after we closed down Jason's Deli! Love that ice cream there. I can't get enough. I love these girls! Thanks Nat & Jen for such a fun night!







9 comments:

Natalie & Luke said...

What a fantastic, much needed post from you. :) I had so much fun with you this weekend. Love you friend!

Lac said...

Finally we get to see a little Aly! Sounds like you've had so much fun over the last couple of weeks. You look so tan. I'm assuming it's all the swimming you do with Miss Joey! So fun! The girls look adorable.... as they always do!

Isaac Family said...

I must be lame because I didn't know the movie moved up a few weeks! What good news! Your girls are darling and they are so lucky to have you as a mom! xoxo

Anonymous said...

that new pic of kendyl on the left- Berit has that striped shirt. cute.
oh how I love the zoo!at least as much as any kid. i'm just waiting to take Berit!!
glad you're happy, but i miss you too!!
call me when your life gices you a break.
J.T. starts school in two weeks!! WHAT?!?!

Carli said...

Aly you look so pretty! You're such a hot mama. Joey and Kendyl are so cute and sweet. Sophi always wants to look at your blog and see the girls. By the way, I love the music on your blog, it's so Aly.

Ashlie said...

Looks like you have been having such an exciting time. I don't blame you for not blogging. I can't believe how much Joey looks like you and Kendyl looks like her Daddy. Joey is like a mini-Ali. I am glad you liked Breaking Dawn. I have had a hard time getting into it, but I am starting to like it much more. Glad to have you back.

Jeff and Mallory said...

Hey girly... Remember me? Your girls are so stinkin cute and you look great too. i love your long hair! Anyways i found Natalies blog and got to yours and i thought i would say hello. I have to say that by far you guys were my favorite sunday school teachers ever!

jenichild said...

Your little girls are irresistibly darling! How fun that you still see all of those cute girls from high school too. We just had our 10 year reunion- crazy! It was actually a blast and less awkward than I thought it was going to be. I wish we could have a reunion with your year too! Maybe I'll come crash yours next summer (just kidding)!

Jennifer Phillips said...

I am glad to see you posting, its been awhile, I was starting to think you were drifting from the blog world. Your girls are so cute, oh ps we were thinking about getting a bunch of girls together and having a mommy and kid hangout day so I'll keep you posted if you are intrested in coming