
I called Joey my little baby girl, and she said to me very sternly that she is not a baby, she is a big girl.
I said to Chris that made me sad and Joey said to me, "I won't grow up, okay Mom?
So cute
"I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it."-eLf
5 comments:
Joey is definitely a smaller version of you, Alyson. Her humor hasn't quote reached the ridiculousness that yours has but is on track to do so. Yay for elementary school carnivals!(maybe)
That picture is so dang cute! If she won't be a mini Aly! Watch out boy's! Your web-site is so cute. You have the cuttest little girl's ever.
Nat, Nat (Nat Berrett)
Do we ever love our Joey! She is darling and growing up SO fast! We love all her cute little comments. Kadyn Walker Berrett and I are always laughing at our cute Joey.
Lisa Oh my CUTE Jo I love this photo of you so much personality and spunk I love you Love Na Na
Joey is so cute and is the funnest kid to be around. How could you not be entertained by Joey? Love ya! Papa Paul
Post a Comment