Thursday, September 6, 2007

Weaning and potty training..it's a bitch!

Right now I am trying to wean Kendyl and it's so hard. I would appreciate any and all suggestions on that matter. I am also slowly, but surely trying to potty train Joey. She is doing so well, so I slap some Dora underpants on her, but then she doesn't mind at all when she has it running down her leg??? I think she thinks it's funny, but then again she is running around the house singing the pepto bismal song(nausea, heart burn, indigestion,...) you know the rest!

2 comments:

Heidi Berry said...

I love your blog and thanks for blogging with me. This is going to be a fabulous adventure. I love you and your family.

Phil said...

Watch what you say - there are young bloggers (Avi) out there that have recently asked what it means to be a bi*** This wouldn't be the first time that you have taught him something inappropriate. Love those honkers...