Thursday, September 27, 2007

AHH Man!


Have you ever had one of those days where you just want to punch yourself in the face? I have now had two in a row. In a matter of five minutes my house was torn apart, baby powder all over the bathroom counter and sink. And to top it off Joey thought she would make herself a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwhich. There was jam all over the counter, floor, all over Joey, and some in MY hair!! All that I can do to keep me from losing my mind is go in the bathroom and shut the door for a little while. My sister Heidi is nice and offered to have Joey come over and play with Alex this afternoon. I think that will be good for her. It takes everything in me to not laugh when she is having a tantrum. I do love these girls too much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Aly!!! I hate days like that. You could bring your girls here too and go relax at your folks' place for a while.

Aly said...

Thanks Wendy! Same to you. We still need to watch your boys while you and Nate go see Harry Potter!

Anonymous said...

So sorry about two bad days. Maybe we should all meet at the park. Love all of you.

Miss Lisa, Mom,or Nana as my bitty bums call me said...

Oh yea I remeber so well the days of the boys peeing in the window wells the girls had makeup all over the house and instead of screaming I just said Im taking you to the boys ranch of course I was kidding but I did use that fraze a few times in their life Lots of love Aly
Lisa