Has that really happened to me? Yes I think it has. I have become that stereotypical stay at home Mom. What's a shower? and where I would rather buy clothes for the kiddies and wear the things I bought years ago. The kind that thinks it's okay to buy a shirt at Ross instead of Express. I know, sad huh? The kind who has let herself go and wants to eat bon bons all day long. (or cookies) The kind who is clipping coupons, and canning peaches-Hasn't happened yet, but I will be doing it soon. I am on my way back to that girl I recognize. Having babies takes a toll on your mind and body. Diets suck.
5 comments:
I'm with you, Aly. But you were only too busy to shower today because you were watching my kiddies. That was a true sacrifice. I owe you. Diets do suck. You can be done with yours, though, you look fantastic! These kids are worth it though, arent' they? I don't mind shopping at Wal-mart.
Aly,
Your girls are just gorgeous. I agree that dieting is a curse. I have also found that you can buy Express clothing at TJ Maxx, possibly Ross. :) Being a mom is something you do get lost in, I agree. It doesn't get any easier, but I think it gets more and more rewarding. I have recently lamented that I can't relax since I've had kids. I only relax when I know the kids are safe. It's annoying! Love your blog. -Jen
Hey, if that's called letting yourself go, you look a helluva lot better than I do! :)
Aly,
I'm with you. I can't remember the last clothing item I bought for myself (and maternity clothes don't count!). I'm one step ahead of you, or one step behind. I cut coupons.
That is so funny! You still look like a hott mommy every time I see you! One of my favortie stores is TJ Maxx! Luv U
Post a Comment