Saturday, February 2, 2013

Joey's Big day...



We didn't get very many pictures of Joey on her big day. I had Chris and Lisa pretty busy setting up for me since I had surgery a few days before. At least I got a darling one of Joey and her cute daddy.
How fun that she got to get baptized on her birthday. She was the sweetest girl. Everything was so great. Such a special day for a special girl. She had both her grandpa's talk and her Grandma Lisa. I definitely was emotional, and Joey told everyone that her Mom cried. This girl is seriously the sweetest thing ever. Her Dad gave her the most beautiful blessing. We had such love and support from our family and friends. I love my little family so much.


I love this picture of her marking her favorite scripture. She is so adorable. We couldn't get the clubhouse so we had it at the church. It turned out really good.


A little birthday cake too. What a fun day! We went shopping after so Joey could spend some of her birthday money and then she wanted to have her BF Aspen over. So Kendyl had Peiton come too. They watched Hotel Transylvania and had popcorn and treats. I can't believe this girl is 8!
 Love these cute girls!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Ohhh!!!! She is getting so big! So sweet. She is beautifly just like her mama!