Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Can't get much cuter than this...



This is how we read at the Berrett house. Love this girl of mine.

Today I was doing laundry when Cameron came in and asked me, "Why do you have to do stuff?" I told her that Mommy has lots of things to do. And then she told me this giant list of things that I do...

You do laundry,
you make lunch
you make dinner
you take me to the pool
you go potty
you get pillows
you get blankets
you go to sleep
you eat breakfast
you ride bikes
you pick up Joey.
 
Yep this pretty much sums up my life. Love this girl so much. She is getting so fun.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is pretty impressive for a three year old to notice the things you do! Such a cutie. And I would add "be awesome" to the list.

Kara said...

Ha Ha! yes, that sums up your life ;) So cute!