Last leap year I posted 50 facts about myself... so I thought I would give it another go again, Let's call this a Leap Year tradition.
See Post HERE, and I will post it under this one as well.
Read if you must, haha
51. I love getting free samples in the mail. Really, what could be better?
52. I heart Disneyland.
53. Chris bought me the most beautiful necklace for our 10 year anniversary..It's true what they say about that little blue box. I take my necklace off and put it back in it every night and smile.
54. I have a love for America's funniest home videos. I know that the show is "lame", but I love to hear my family laugh. They all have have such awesome, distinctive laughs. I love it. Chris has the most contagious laugh. I so love it.
55. I love Christmas, I love the taste, the feeling, the smell. Oh and the music...That Justin Bieber can really tug at my heart strings. :)
56. I.have.the.best.friends. Truly I do. So blessed to have these women in my life.
57. I despise, detest, loathe fakeness.
58. I truly miss the days of just blogging and no fb. seriously.
59. I seriously dream of having twins.
60. I used to daydream about being on American idol.
61. The last of my baby weight(not that we can call it that anymore, she's almost 2) is seriously killing me. I am pretty sure that I was this same size when I was 9 months pregnant with Joey. How sad is that?
62. I absolutely hate when told that I "look great for having 3 kids" Not that the person means anything bad.. it just makes me feel like they're saying.."it's okay that you still have a huge ass, you've had 3 kids." :)
63. Watching my girls in their dance recitals makes my heart melt. They seriously make this Mama proud.
64. I have the best neighbors/friends. We have gotten really close over the past 2 summers even though we've lived in our house for almost 4 years. I think it takes a while to get to be good good friends. The Always there for me, pick up where you left off, no bull shiz kind of friends. haha. We had lots of late night fire pits and barbeques, and I love that we can let the kids ride their bikes in the circle while we chat it up.
65. I love my sisters. We have our own "secret fb page" and even though no one posts on it other than me, I know that they love to be apart of our secret sister society.
66. I hate that Heidi and Lizzie moved away. I live in a constant state of denial and pretend that it's not real so I don't feel as sad, and just talk to them like a never ending conversation.
67. I have a serious obsession with grape juice. Pretty sure I went through 2 gallons in the hospital right after I had Cameron. oh and it has to be with the pellet ice. freaking good.
68. I love Cameron's name. Even after she turned one, I would still think to myself did we go with the right spelling.. I feel like we did, I just get crazy like that sometimes. I also love her middle name, Lily. Joey chose the middle name. I love that.
69. sixty-nine. What is it about this number, that when it's said aloud, no matter where I am I still have to say "siiixty-niine" like I am a perverted little 7th grade boy. also, I kind of love this about me.
70. I am obsessed with my shows. and I have a butt-load of them. Also, I have a DVR, so I think it's completely okay to have a lot. Top of my list, duh, Vampire Diaries.(almost so much in fact that it has made me not love Twilight as much...I know, right?) Also I couldn't be happier that Jenny and Natalee and my cute friend Keri are watching it too. I also love Grey's Anatomy, Revenge, The Firm, The Office, Up all Night(this one makes me cry I am laughing so hard) same with Modern Family.
71. Chris and I used to laugh at the phrase, "I know, right" and we would start to say it in a joking manner, now it's part of my everyday vernacular.
72. I had to get my wedding ring cut off in the emergency room this past summer. It was a sad, sad day. I have to say it's all fixed, shined up and looking beautiful. I love it. I am wearing it now it's been almost 2 years since I could wear it... and have to say I am slightly disapointed that I didn't get hit on more in that time that it was not on my finger.
73. I still go put on lip gloss before Chris get's home. :)
74. Up until this week I was cavity free... :(
75. I am not that great of a friend, I try to be, I want to be, I need to be better.
76. Truth be told, I still always feel like I am in trouble. ie: the bishop corners me at church and I want to run away. (he might only want to remind me to that my temple reccomend needs to be renewed and to shake my hand)
77. Sometimes reading fb depresses me. I want to get off of it all the time, but also love being connected to people you wouldn't otherwise be. I hate to feel out of the loop of anything, so this we be the ultimate out of the loop... thus I stay on it, still check it everyday, and hate it in my heart.
78. I have developed a new love for cooking. Who would have thought. Baking especially. I desperately need to stop eating everything that I bake.
79. Nail polish. even though most of the time, I wear it until it chips off, rather than taking the two seconds to get the nail polish remover out. I love how it makes my fingers look less like sausages.. I also love how it makes me feel put together.
80. I love bunco. I love winning at bunco. I am a little sad in my heart when I lose.
81. I love photography. I could look for hours on photography blogs. I think I need a Nikon.
82. Pretty sure I am always planning a birthday party in my heart. Even when a birthday is over with and I am so happy to have a few months in between..I am back at it the next day and planning it all out in my head.
83. I am sadder than I thought about turning 30. also feel lame to have admitted that.
84. I have a dream of playing a grown up "kick soccer" game. Who's with me?
85. The thought that Joey is in first grade is still really hard on me. and don't get me started about Kendyl starting kindergarten.
86. I love Target more than any one person should. Could spend hours there.
87. I love watching my baby girls fall asleep. Their sweet little eye lids getting heavy, head nodding, until finally they're out. ahhh, heavenly.
88. Every year I have a serious case of "Christmas let down" You know after it's all over and it's time to go to bed on Christmas night. It hasn't been as bad in recent years I think since having kids...Also because I have the worlds sweetest husband who knows this about me. He always leaves me a "pillow gift" (He started doing this the year before we had Joey) This year I even got a love letter. This boy knows how to make his woman feel loved! Love this man.
89. I feel like Chris saved me from my weirdness. So if I wasn't married right now, I sort of picture myself like Zooey Deschanel in "New Girl." Quirky, in her own world, and rockin' the polka dots. But in all fairness, he did meet me in 8th grade, when I was rocking the baby doll dresses with my knee high socks, loving me some Nirvana, and only wanting boys to think I was funny. I guess that all would have changed come High School anyway.
90. I feel guilty reading during the day when Chris is at work..I know he doesn't care, but I just feel like when he's slaving away at work, I prolly should be doing someting productive. Besides enriching my mind with literature. haha
91. I want to teach pre-school.
92. My friend Lacie passed away this past year. We had grown apart in recent years, but stayed in close contact through blogging and fb. It was really hard to have someone that was once so close to me, and a huge part of my childhood/ teenage years pass away. Someone that was a Mommy and someone my age. I think of her often and have so many memories with her in them. We have adopted her tradition of Sunday night sleepovers with the kids in our bed...
93. My heart aches when I look at baby pictures of my girls. I wonder if my Mom feels that way too. They are growing up way too fast.
94.I LOVE Emma Stone. Chris says I remind him of her. I take that that as a huge compliment because I think she's pretty awesome. I don't know if it's that or that it's a huge upgrade from him thinking I look like Nala from the Lion King.
95. I crave a simple life.
96. When it's my time to "go" I want it to happen like it did in the Notebook.
97. Pintrest, though I do love it, makes me feel not as crafty as I once thought I was.
98. Cameron saying, "tank you, Mama" I could hear over and over and it would never get old. Her little voice makes me so happy.
99. I love my family. My Mom and Dad and my sisters and bil's. I love Todd & Lisa, and my darling 21 nieces and nephews.
100. I love being married to Chris, and being a Mama to my three..Joey, Kendyl and Cameron. This is my life and I love it.
My blogging challenge. I want to post 4x a week. I will be here instead of fb catching up on all my favorite blogs. Hope to see you here as well! If you read this and want to do it too, let me know so I can come read about you. :) if you really love me leave me a comment, because I am lame like that.
January info
6 years ago
9 comments:
Oh man, I love this. Especially 62...that is hilarious. And can we please play kick soccer? And four square? Let's do it sometime when we're visiting. And I'm so excited about your 4x per week goal. I know I suck at blogging...once every year and a half is pretty bad. But I promise I'll give it another go!
Oh I love it, but I have so much to say I am just going to call you.
I love every single one of these! My heart aches when I look at my kids' baby pictures too. And you are too a good friend. I still pretend we live by each other. Love you sister.
P.S. I blogged. Twice. Bam. (or burst).
Ohhhh my cute Aly that I love as one of my own...you are truley amazing!!! I to look at photos of my kids when they were little and sometimes sob..just cuz I love them so much and I look at photos of you and Chris and I just smile with so much love for you!! and thank my Heavenly Father for you two and your precious girls..thats enough of that sorry...love your blog and sooooo LOVE you
i seriously LOVED this blog post!!! I laughed out loud about #62 and #69 for like two minutes...literally hahaha..you are so funny and so many of these i was like no way! ME TOO! we need to hang out more ;) thanks for sharing :) this was like two years of bunco chat all rolled up into two blog posts :)
That was fun to read....I to miss blogging only. FB is such a time sucker and it's not nearly as productive. I need to commit again to get into it. My kids love it.
Oh I feel like Annie...how do I even start commenting on this or the first 50?? I laughed out loud, thought "I seriously love her", and wanted to shed a tear. You are the bomb.com! :)
Aly, I seriously love you. Ha ha ha. We have quite a bit in common. And I love that you got me hooked on VD. ;) you have made me want to catch up on my blogging. I wish I was as cool as you. ;)
Post a Comment