Sunday, October 16, 2011

Disneyland Day 3....



Day 3 started out a little rougher. $60 later and we all were sporting ponchos and an umbrella. ;) We headed to California Adventure to get our tickets for the World of Color. (Which was amazing, by the way) We got there right when it opened and were one of the first ones to get to Tower of Terror. Joey went on with Chris and was so proud of it that she did it! Kendyl was a little sad when they went on because she had just slipped and gotten soaked. (poor dear)
After that we headed to this really cool place called Sorcerers workshop. It was so nice to be inside and dry off.. Then out came the charachters! The girls were in heaven. The second they tried to put their autograph books away out came another one. The girls were in rare form with their snap dance as well. They make me so happy.































We didn't let the rain stop us too much. Cameron fell asleep and that is when Chris and the girls headed on some rides, then I did as well. We hit up a few in just a few short minutes. WE headed back to our hotel at about 2:00. We needed to change into dry clothes and we ordered a pizza and had so much fun. We were worried that our trip at DL might be done... but it cleared up and we headed back around 5. We did some shopping and hit up toon town. Which we really could have spent an entire day there... So darling..
Here the girls are with their Rapunzel blankies they got this night before they went to bed. They were soooo excited! Perfect end to a perfect trip to Disneyland.





















































4 comments:

Nat and Jordy said...

First, Happy Belated Anniversary!!! I LOVED your pink wedding! I remember it like it as yesterday! Love you guys! Okay, I have been smiling so big looking at all of your amazing Disneyland memories. I think your family need to be in a Disneyland commercial and all of your pictures would make amazing postcards! You all look so happy and beautiful. I can’t wait to hear all about it! Love you all SO much!

Momma Fish said...

I officially deem you the cutest family on the planet. Love you guys.

Miss Lisa, Mom,or Nana as my bitty bums call me said...

awwwww these are the cutest photos ever!!!! I sooo love you guys...looks like a dream comr true to your cute little family and memories that will last a life time
Love you so much

The Treasures said...

Cutest pictures! And Happy Anniversary! You guys are the cutest family! I can't believe it rained so much. That's the worst when you finally make the effort to get there. It looks like you guys made the best of it and had fun anyway. And pizza for room service?! Yes please!