
Here are the pictures from our first day of Disneyland. I honestly took like 600 pictures from this trip, and LOVE them all. So I am breaking it up in collage form so it won't be the longest post in the nation. I love the picture of them straight out of the tub getting ready the night before in our hotel room(which we loved) They were soooo excited. The pic in the middle is all of them right when we checked in. They were so excited to be out of the car. These girls got so many treasures along the way, mostly so I didn't have to spend a small fourtune at the park, but you still do, no matter how well you plan! :) The first day at the park was so fun. We were celebrating 10 years of Marriage. Love my man so much. I can't believe it's been 10 years already.. We were so happy to be at the happiest place on earth. It was the best anniversary yet!
These girls were the sweetest girls in the world. They were so happy and excited about everything. They couldn't wait to start going on rides. The first one was Toad's wild ride. Which they loved and so did Cameron!
I love this one of them coming off the Dumbo ride. The girls were in Heaven!!
It just screams happiness! haha
We all loved the Tea Cups. I can't believe I have never been on them before. All of us loved it..

The Villians!!! I loved that they were out and about in Disneyland. It was so magical in Halloween time there! The Queen of Hearts poked Cam in the belly button and she freaked out! We have it all captured on video too! haha.
We all loved the Tea Cups. I can't believe I have never been on them before. All of us loved it..
The Villians!!! I loved that they were out and about in Disneyland. It was so magical in Halloween time there! The Queen of Hearts poked Cam in the belly button and she freaked out! We have it all captured on video too! haha.
She was so scared of anything with a big face. (including Mickey) ;)

My girl on her favorite..."It's a small world" She loved this ride so much.

My girl on her favorite..."It's a small world" She loved this ride so much.
Just bouncing up and down the entire time. She was in heaven.
The girls were so darling even when we were waiting in line. I think the longest line was Peter Pan. We usually just ate our snacks during that time. We brought in a huge bag full of water bottles and food! It saved us. My friend in our ward let me borrow her double stroller. I don't know what I would have done without it! :) I love Cam's cheesy grin...
Love this of my Kendyl bug...

Lunch at Ariel's Grotto. Worth Every penny if I do say so myself. The girls were in absolute Heaven. We had such a yummy lunch. Tonz of food. And the princesses came right to our table where the girls got their autograph and a pictue with them. They were so giddy.
The girls were so darling even when we were waiting in line. I think the longest line was Peter Pan. We usually just ate our snacks during that time. We brought in a huge bag full of water bottles and food! It saved us. My friend in our ward let me borrow her double stroller. I don't know what I would have done without it! :) I love Cam's cheesy grin...
Love this of my Kendyl bug...
Lunch at Ariel's Grotto. Worth Every penny if I do say so myself. The girls were in absolute Heaven. We had such a yummy lunch. Tonz of food. And the princesses came right to our table where the girls got their autograph and a pictue with them. They were so giddy.
It was so much fun.
My sweet little posing girls!

We had to get in a pic too! Ariel is so cheesy though, don't you think? haha I love this one of the girls and Cinderella. (notice Kendyl's cheek) She fell flat on our face while we were waiting in line for Peter Pan. Poor dear. Didn't set her back at all though. Love my girls.

Belle was our fave. Sleeping Beauty kind of thought she was hot stuff..haha.
My sweet little posing girls!
We had to get in a pic too! Ariel is so cheesy though, don't you think? haha I love this one of the girls and Cinderella. (notice Kendyl's cheek) She fell flat on our face while we were waiting in line for Peter Pan. Poor dear. Didn't set her back at all though. Love my girls.

Belle was our fave. Sleeping Beauty kind of thought she was hot stuff..haha.
WE had sooo much fun. A perfect Anniversary dinner.

Cameron loved coloring and doing her stickers. She was very serious about it. I love this one of Chris and Joey. So dang cute. And Kendyl eating her giant white chocolate sea shell.

Cameron loved coloring and doing her stickers. She was very serious about it. I love this one of Chris and Joey. So dang cute. And Kendyl eating her giant white chocolate sea shell.
She loved that thing. Love that pic.

Disneyland is decorated so darling! I could just sit there all day and be happy. Loved every freaking minute. haha

Disneyland is decorated so darling! I could just sit there all day and be happy. Loved every freaking minute. haha
Cameron was the perfect baby there. So sweet and would just nap in her stroller. She was so much fun on this trip. I love the pic of me and the girls on the buzz light year ride.
This is towards the end of the night, the last pic is of the girls sleeping in the stroller coming into our hotel room. They were spent. I love the pic of Cam trying to wake her sisters up. So sweet.
I also love the picture of Joey looking like she is doing a lundge. She wanted me to get her picture taken that way. silly girl..
We had the best first day..2 more days to post of Disneyland..Plus Pheonix with Lizzie and Taylor and our new beautiful nephew Levi.
Until then....


4 comments:
Oh I would love all 600 pics too if I was as photogenic as you all are! I love them all! Yes that one is totally postcard worthy! Maybe you should have made your own! :)
These pictures made me sooooo happy!!! We need to go to D-land together in the future. Deal? Deal. You have the cutest fam.
I guess I don't use my blog enough because it won't let me sign in? I love these pictures! I can't wait for all 600 to get posted. My favorite is of the girl's in their princess dresses. What better place to spend your 10 year than the Happiest place on earth! Such cute pictures! See you Thurs!!! Give those girl's kisses.
Love, Jen!!!
Post a Comment