(in no particular order)
I love getting packages on my doorstep.
I love Chris home during the week.
I love series finales (even of shows that I haven't really watched)
I love anything that is laminated.
I love Kendyl's laugh
I love listening to Joey read.
I love watching Cameron push around her baby stroller.
I love having a book waiting for me to read during the day.
I love a clean car.
I love lip gloss.
I love gummy worms (So much lately it's weird.)
I love to make dinner for my family.
I love having a closet full of toothpaste, hand soap, and baby lotion.
I love Chris home during the week.
I love series finales (even of shows that I haven't really watched)
I love anything that is laminated.
I love Kendyl's laugh
I love listening to Joey read.
I love watching Cameron push around her baby stroller.
I love having a book waiting for me to read during the day.
I love a clean car.
I love lip gloss.
I love gummy worms (So much lately it's weird.)
I love to make dinner for my family.
I love having a closet full of toothpaste, hand soap, and baby lotion.
I love the month September.. I really am happiest from now until the end of December.
I love holidays.
Ilove fall. mmmm
I love camp fires.
I love bunco.
I love my friends.
I love to blog.
I love taking pictures.
I love Chris even more than I did almost 10 years ago, when we got married.
I love camp fires.
I love bunco.
I love my friends.
I love to blog.
I love taking pictures.
I love Chris even more than I did almost 10 years ago, when we got married.
I absolutely LOVE watching my babies sleep..Heaven
What do you Love?
2 comments:
I love you!
I love snuggling my baby boy. I love getting more than two hours of sleep at a time. And I love that I'm going to see you in four weeks! Woop woop!
Post a Comment