She was so excited to go, and has been talking about it for weeks.
She was so excited that Chris had the day off and was taking her to and from school.
She couldn't wait to go school shopping and get a blessing from her Daddy. (so cute)
This little girl is sooo much fun. She tells me all the time all the things that she is good at, so I wanted to write them down so I don't forget them. I love her list...
I can ride a two-wheeler bike
I can jump rope
I can hula hoop
I can roller blade
I can put my face under the water
I can swim without floaties on
I can dance really good
I can run really fast...
She always is telling me this and I love it so much. I love my darling litlte 4 year old. Is she not the cutest thing ever? In the outfit that she picked out all by herself..




She loves her shoes a little too much.



Kendyl and her friends..Peyton and Crew. I love her arm around Cameron. So cute.
Kendyl and Peyton. Such cute little friends.
This little girl is sooo much fun. She tells me all the time all the things that she is good at, so I wanted to write them down so I don't forget them. I love her list...
I can ride a two-wheeler bike
I can jump rope
I can hula hoop
I can roller blade
I can put my face under the water
I can swim without floaties on
I can dance really good
I can run really fast...
She always is telling me this and I love it so much. I love my darling litlte 4 year old. Is she not the cutest thing ever? In the outfit that she picked out all by herself..
No comments:
Post a Comment