"I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it."-eLf
You posted! Yes! Smooch those girls for me. I'll do it in person next week (you'll get one on the mouth, if you're lucky)!
I love that Kendyl is such a Berrett and I love a good summer wet hair picure.
I think that the Old Navy in the Gateway has taken more of my money in emergency clothing trips than any other store.
Oh my, so cute! We love playing in the fountains at Gateway, so fun.
Way cute pics Aly! I Love them! We need to do the splash pad again!! Love Ya!
of course you are crazy about them... they are darling!
They are seriously so cute!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You posted! Yes! Smooch those girls for me. I'll do it in person next week (you'll get one on the mouth, if you're lucky)!
I love that Kendyl is such a Berrett and I love a good summer wet hair picure.
I think that the Old Navy in the Gateway has taken more of my money in emergency clothing trips than any other store.
Oh my, so cute! We love playing in the fountains at Gateway, so fun.
Way cute pics Aly! I Love them! We need to do the splash pad again!! Love Ya!
of course you are crazy about them... they are darling!
They are seriously so cute!
Post a Comment