Thursday, June 9, 2011

June...

Joey's Kindergarten program..
She was so darling, knew every word. She had a speaking part and she did so well. She grabbed the microphone with such confidence and said her part. She sang her little heart out, and no suprise I got so emotional. She seriously is the most tender-hearted little girl.


I love her so much.


Cute sisters. Cam Cam was home napping with Aunt Wendy.

On the Monday before the last day school, Joey and her friend Tyson got to ride the bus to and from school. So of course We had to document this occasion. She loved it on the way there, but not so much on the way home. funny girl.
The girls with their friends Capri and Tyson
Cute bus ridin' girl..
Love this pic of Cam Cam. So sweet.
Yes this girl loves her baba too much.

I heart this one too.


Love my sweet 3.