Friday, February 25, 2011

Joey's B-day party...

This girl had quite the birthday. Starting in the morning with presents and it's so funny out of everything, her robe was her favorite. So glad I spent the $7 for that one! Sorry if some of my pics look funny. My camera was doing some funky things, so let's pretend I did it on purpose pretending to be really artsy or something...



















We took her to lunch at Chick-fil-a, to get a salad. She is the funniest girl. That is what she wants..a salad, and a fruit cup. Love her too much. Then off to school we took her, and then we went to go and set up the club house. It's so nice to have that to use, so I don't have to have 16 little girls over at our house. It's glorious. Lisa came and helped me, which I was grateful for. WE played games, painted faces, frosted cookies, painted nails, and ran around for an hour and a half. Which in my opinion is the best time frame for a party. Not to short for parents dropping them off, but Not too long where you want to punch yourself in the face later. After the girly party we had both families for food and to watch Despicable me. We had so much fun. This girl really got so dang spoiled. I am so grateful for such a loving family who loves my Joey so much. She is stinkin cute, If I say so myself! Love my 6 year old.

No comments: