Wednesday, February 2, 2011

HaPpy BiRtHdAy JoEy!

I can't believe that I have a six year old!
You are the sweetest girl in the world.
You are such a love,
and so much fun to be around.
You are a really good sister, and friend.
I love that you love school so much.
You are so smart and beautiful!
I would love to have your energy,
and you have the cutest personality.
You make me so happy.
Happy Happy Birthday my girl!
I love you so much.
I love being your Mommy!

3 comments:

The Durham Project said...

That was a great party. Joey has one more present on the way....

Alesha said...

Look how big she looks!!! She is so cute! Sorry about my sob story at church the other day...lol I have been cracking up about my inability to "keep it in" and my ability to go off for far to long! LOL :)

Heidi Berry said...

Love you Joey. We were sad to miss your party. I have your present- I just need to mail it!