Ah man! I was hoping you would have a boy so that I would have more hope that mine is a girl! Although, everyone I know that is pregnant right now is having a girl, so maybe I am too! Your girls are so cute!
This Nana is so excited for this bitty one with big baby blues like your girls have you need more girls,I cant wait to count the bitty toes and welcome her to earth, gosh I love my Joey, Kendyl bug, my sweet Aly and my C-bear Love you more than life!!!
AWE! So exciting! Congrats on another beautiful baby girl! & She will be beautiful... You guys make cute babies! Lovin the pics of your girls! Congratulations!
Still can't believe I was wrong!! I am so so happy for you and Christopher! I know you will be crazy tomorrow with your cute sis leaving so I will be thinking of you! Give her a big hug from me. Love you! I still can't believe how cute Joey was just dancing around in her little dance outfit and chill shoes. She cracks me up.
Congratulations!! The girls were the three musketeers for Halloween so next Halloween if you want to borrow them they are up for rent. Three girls is so full of drama, three hours of getting ready with hair and all the flair but so so much fun. They cuddle and snuggle so sweet. When I find my camera I will share the quote from swiss days about little girls. You are such a cute girly mom and dad you deserve 10. It's because they have such good daddies to paint their nails and treat them like a princess. Hope you are feeling well and the baby blues haven't started yet. I miss you. Hopefully I will make it back soon. I'll drop you a line when I come back.
Oh Aly!!! I am so excited for your darling family! I was right and so excited when I heard the great news. She is definitely proud to be a girl from your cute pictures! I can't wait to see you on Thursday. Plan on me picking you up if that's okay. Congrats! Love you Berrett's!
Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry. I'm just SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20 comments:
Yeah for girls! Poor Chris! If all my kids were like Makayla, I would have twenty of them!
Ah man! I was hoping you would have a boy so that I would have more hope that mine is a girl! Although, everyone I know that is pregnant right now is having a girl, so maybe I am too! Your girls are so cute!
I was right!!! Congrats....you make stinkin cute girls!
Following the Paul Durham suit....girls, girls, girls! CONGRATS - THEY come out so darling.
Congrats!!! Girls are so much fun. You're girls are darling and this one will be too!
We are so excited for you. :) I wonder what she will look like, nothing but cute thats for sure.
Oh, Yay!! I bet the girls are elated to have a little sister coming. You guys make the most gorgeous girls anyway, why not keep going? :)
You make some cute girls! congrats, thats so fun!
Oh I can hardly wait to see another Berrett girl. You should have at least 10 more cause they're so gosh darn cute!
This Nana is so excited for this bitty one with big baby blues like your girls have you need more girls,I cant wait to count the bitty toes and welcome her to earth, gosh I love my Joey, Kendyl bug, my sweet Aly and my C-bear
Love you more than life!!!
CONGRATS on another little princess! I'm so happy for you! Thanks so much for the b-day wish...you are so sweet to remember:)
AWE! So exciting! Congrats on another beautiful baby girl! & She will be beautiful... You guys make cute babies! Lovin the pics of your girls!
Congratulations!
Still can't believe I was wrong!! I am so so happy for you and Christopher! I know you will be crazy tomorrow with your cute sis leaving so I will be thinking of you! Give her a big hug from me. Love you! I still can't believe how cute Joey was just dancing around in her little dance outfit and chill shoes. She cracks me up.
Congratulations!! The girls were the three musketeers for Halloween so next Halloween if you want to borrow them they are up for rent. Three girls is so full of drama, three hours of getting ready with hair and all the flair but so so much fun. They cuddle and snuggle so sweet. When I find my camera I will share the quote from swiss days about little girls. You are such a cute girly mom and dad you deserve 10. It's because they have such good daddies to paint their nails and treat them like a princess. Hope you are feeling well and the baby blues haven't started yet. I miss you. Hopefully I will make it back soon. I'll drop you a line when I come back.
Oh Aly!!! I am so excited for your darling family! I was right and so excited when I heard the great news. She is definitely proud to be a girl from your cute pictures! I can't wait to see you on Thursday. Plan on me picking you up if that's okay. Congrats! Love you Berrett's!
congratulations!!! you have beautiful girls, that's for sure:)
Holy Moly! Another stinkin cute girl! Congrats!
Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry. I'm just SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A girl! Hush. :) Once again:
The Berret Trio
Post a Comment