Monday, July 13, 2009

"He makes me melt like a popsicle on the 4th of July"

I love this picture of Chris and Joey! What a cute Man I am married to! We had such a fun 4th! My pictures are in reverse order so it starts with pictures from the fireworks. We had so much fun with Nate and Wendy and boys at the Parade in the morning. The girls loved it! We had lunch at my folks and had yummy food and slip-n-slide. We went swimming with Lizzie and Taylor, Luke & Natalie. And then went to Cafe Rio for dinner and ended at fireworks.
We had so much fun! I think one of the best fourth of July's ever!
Sorry for such long posts and butt loads of pictures! We just got back from Yellowstone on Sat. So I have about another 300 or so to post! :)


wendy & me.


Dang wish Kendyl was looking at the camera!

So cute.

Joey & Kendyl loving the rides, I couldn't get Evan & Austin to look.

Lovin' us some Cafe! The girls loved the slip-n-slide.
I love this pic of Kendyl & her Daddy.
Sharing some candy at the parade.
Wendy& Nate, Evan & Austin
Love those faces.
Can't contain the excitement.
Cute Family! Love these guys.


7 comments:

StephNyd said...

Great pictures! Looks like so much fun!

Nat and Jordy said...

Wow! Your sexy hubby makes me melt too! Ha! That really is such a darling picture of him and Joey! I love all of your pictures and I can't wait to hear about your Yellowstone trip. I am trying to plan a Jackson/Yellowstone trip over the 24th and need some help. :-) So glad you are back and I'm ready for a GNO this week. Love you!

Jennifer Phillips said...

Little Rascals???? Right? I love that show and I laughed really hard when I read the title to your post. I don't know why, I just think it's funny haha. I love the 4th it's one of my favorite holidays and it looks like you celebrated it right!! You have such a cute family

JR and Brynn said...

Such great pictures. You guys are so darling and your girls are always so dang happy. I love it! Looks like you had a blast.

Hansen Family said...

so fun I love the 4th of july it is the best!

Isaac Family said...

Your family is so freakin cute! I just love you guys! Chris really is a good looking guy! Bryan and I both think so.... like really!

Lindsey Sharp said...

your family is so cute! miss you guys!