It was time to say Bye Bye Binki! I know most people would say Kendyl was too old, but it truly was her little best friend! But it was way over due! Without it though I am worried that now we have also said Bye Bye to Naptime too! :(

We sent Kendyl's Binki up to the binki fairy "Up to heaven to Merryweather" Kendyl would say!
We wrote the binki fairy a note and tied the binki to the string...
We're proud of her too! It's almost been a week being binki free! Sometimes she will still ask for it and we have to remind her that she sent it to the binki fairy! Then she will say "hurray for the binki fairy, Hurray for Mommy, and Hurray for me! 
The Binki Fairy did leave a soft blankie and a stuffed whale in it's place. She loves them both! She is so much fun!
Love this little girl!

5 comments:
Yeah for our kendyl bug!!! I am so proud of her!They were so cute on sat when nate and wendy borught them to days of 47!! we Miss you guys dude!!
Oh man, that is such a cute idea! I am nervous for the day we decide to get rid of Nixon's binkie. He loves it! I've been wondering how to do it. I think he's still a little too young to understand though, so maybe we should just take it!
Such a cute idea!
What a cute way to help her get through a hard experience. You are too creative! I hope she keeps napping for you, especially if you're feeling crazy this week.
What a cute idea! she looks so happy to send her binki to some cute little fairy! Do you think i can do that with peytons thumb? :)
Post a Comment