My top favorite things about the cabin...
1.Watching Chris bring home his fish.
2.Playing basketball on the swings!
3.River Run.
4.Going to W. Yellowstone for Dinner and shopping.
5.Going to see Old Faithful.
6.Crafts with the kids.
7.Watching all the kids when they saw animals! (Chris' Dad paid them for each buffalo and bear they saw) They all cleaned up with $12 bucks each.
8.Eating Lots of good food and snacking all day long!
9.Going on walks down to the river.
10.Being with my family.
We had so much fun up at the Cabin. I am sad that I don't have any fun pictures of our river run. That was by far my favorite part of all. Just 3 Hours on the river with my family and food! What more could you ask for!
6 comments:
I have always wanted a fun cabin. We used to go with the Peels and we have some of the greatest memories there! So fun that you have a place like that to take your kids! Looks like you guys enjoyed yourselves.
That looks like you all had a ton of fun! What a great way to spend time together.
Fun times nothing better than family, food and fun.
How fun! Your pictures are darling and you look dang sexy girl! I seriously want to get some of us together and do a Jackson/Yellow Stone trip. You will have to tell me all about it tonight! I miss you so much and can't wait to see you!! XOXO
What a fun family!! Looks like a blast.
good times good times
Post a Comment