Wednesday, August 6, 2008

One More Confession...

I hate Abba
..always felt like I had to like them for some reason. But I loathe entirely!!

11 comments:

Lac said...

I can't stand U2. Weird I know. Just something horrible happened once while U2 was playing and I've hated them ever since.

The Bonham Family said...

Mrs.Berrett- You know me I never know any groups but country but I agree with you they are not country so they must suck A! I want to play this week so bring your girlies over and come watch movies with us!

Ashley said...

I don't know anyone who LOVES ABBA. Funny as I write this the "Mamma Mia" ad just came on TV. Must be fate.

But there's something about singing along to ABBA at the top of one's lungs in a car full of people-- then again, not anything I've done in about, oh, 15 years.

NatRat said...

What you hate ABBA? Actually that is okay if you don't like the group ABBA, but there songs are so much fun...I will still love ya!

Natalie & Luke said...

Meh, I don't like Abba either. You are not alone in that. To be honest I don't really care for much music that was in the 70's.

JR and Brynn said...

What is the matter with you people?!?!? I freaking LOVE ABBA!! Me and my sissy, Nat, are huge fans and have been forever! This post makes me sad. I am not sure we can still be friends. :)

Heather said...

Seeing you and your cute sisters at the Breaking Dawn party WAS so fun! It made it so much better! How'd you like the book? Oh, and I got all those free books from having a party! They are seriously the cutest books. If you want more info let me know :)

Unknown said...

Hey there cute girl! Quick question, how do you make your links show when they were last updated? It will really cut down on my blog-stocking time! Thanks

Natalie & Luke said...

So I now have to take back my comment from before. I've now realized that I just don't like the song dancing queen... Last night we saw Mamma Mia and I actually really liked it.

Elizabeth said...

Whatever!!! I don't believe that you can truly hate abba...you can hate some abba, but not all abba. Mamma Mia was good! 'Nuff said.

Heidi Berry said...

You don't know what you are missing! I seriously love ABBA. Mamma Mia was the best show, I loved it with all my heart. I don't believe that you really hate ABBA. You are lying.