Sunday, March 27, 2016

Cute March pics from my camera roll.

Cameron loves to stand over the heat vent while wearing skirts.

Cameron's clothes all laid out for school the next day. She knows what she likes.

Kendyl sold 60 candybars in two hours. Thanks to all her family that love her!!

Me and Kendyl thinking we're cool waiting to talk with the Bishop.

I was so surprised that Cameron agreed to wear this sweatshirt. It was the only thing green she would go for on St. Patrick's Day. I love it on her so much!

Cute girls heading in to change for dance. All in their St. Patty's gear.

My Mom sent this pic of Cameron to me when she was babysitting her.

Kendyl's super beautiful flying pig hat that was her prize for selling those 60 candy bars. 


One of our many Saturday's at Home Depot. We were dreaming about what trees to put in our backyard.

Little cutie after dance class. obsessed with her bangs.

The ward Easter egg hunt. Check out all the snow!

Blurry, but I love Kendyl's face looking at her Easter Basket.

These girls melt my heart.

Love this pic of these two.

I love this picture so much. WE were really struggling getting a pic and Chris was making them laugh.

Take two.

Playing Mexican Train Dominos with Fam.

No comments: