Tuesday, August 28, 2012

What's going on with us?




We made cupcakes on Saturday night, and the girls wanted to frost them. I never ended up getting a picture of the finished product. They went a little nuts with the sprinkles. Cameron loved the frosting as you can tell with her whole head in the bowl. She kills me! The picture at the bottom is the girls all waiting their turn for "superman."

Update on what has been going on with my girls...

Joey is LOVING 2nd grade. Which makes me so happy, since 1st grade was sooo hard for her and for me. She is taking dance and is so excited to have three dances this year at the recital!

Kendyl is loving kindergarten, but she might love picking out her outfit for school even more than going. :) She is loving dance and is so excited that she gets to take ballet and hip hop this year, which means two costumes. She couldn't be more happy about that!

Cameron is talking like crazy. Over the past two months her vocabulary has gone nuts. And she is wanting to go potty all the time now. Yesterday she said to me, "Mommy buy me panties" How could I turn her down, so off to the store we went and she picked out "Minnie" underwear. She shows everyone she sees too. Isn't that fantastic? I think so.

ps..I cut seven inches off my hair. Wahoo!

1 comment:

Alesha said...

Those girls are too cute! I was totally staring and restaring at you when I picked koen up from class on Sunday. I knew something was different! haha it looked VERY cute!