Can I recommend that everyone read this? My sister Heidi gave this book to me after our other sister Lizzie turned us on to this girl's blog. www.kellehampton.com
Her blog is called "Enjoying the small things" I felt so inspired after reading this book and seriously look at so many everyday things differently because of this awesome lady. I feel like we should be best friends! haha {I am totally kidding...but I'm serious} If you know me well you know that this is a phrase I say often! :) Her writing is amazing, her photography is wonderful, plus she is hilarious. It's even better that after I read this book I can click on her blog and continue reading. Like a real life trilogy. You know I hate it when my books are over! Loved it, Love her.
January info
6 years ago

4 comments:
I'm glad you liked it Aly. I love her too. : )
I'm glad you liked it Aly. I love her too. : )
I'm gonna read it, thanks for the recommendation.
Ha ha ha another one of my favs! Obviously we are a lot alike, Aly. Inspiring. Another great one for moms if you haven't already red it is "Running with Angels" by Pamela Hansen.
Post a Comment