I don't think anyone else finds this as funny as I do, but I had to take a picture of this so I could remember this forever. Anytime I make macaroni for Cameron(which is a lot, we are all obssessed with the kraft homestyle around here) Anyway, Everytime I give it to her she picks it up and pretends it's a phone and talks to her Grandma's on it. (aka Bamma, or Nana)
I don't even care that she gets all that cheese lodged in her ear, we just find her hilarious.
January info
6 years ago
3 comments:
Seriously? LOVE HER. What goes through little minds? What would make her think "Oh... look at this macaroni. It looks like a itty bitty phone so I think I'll call grandma." I am laughing my butt off right now.
Oh my heck that is the cutest thing!!! It does in fact look like a teeny tiny phone!! Ha Ha, so funny!
HA HA HA HA HA. That is hilarious. That is what q tips are for, right? To get mac and cheese out of our ears, right?
Post a Comment