The title has nothing to do with this post, except for that it's prolly my new favorite word. Next to prolly it's really great.
Anyway...
Cameron has been talking up a storm lately. Here are some of her new words. I seriously can't get enough of her.
Phrases:
I know, right?
Hello dude
If she wakes up in the middle of the night she always goes through everyone in the family and asks if they are sleeping. She whispers it and has the sweetest little voice!
Daddy sleeping?
Joey sleeping?
Dendo (Kendyl) sleeping?
All Clean,
All Better
Love you
When I ask her what she wants for dinner she says either:
breadstick
macaroni
noonles(noodles)
Mama Pretty( I like this one)
Stroller(this is probably her favorite thing to say) And she is constantly wanting to play outside and push her baby in the stroller or be pushed herself. She is just a tiny bit obsessed with being outside.
We play a little game where I pretend that I am crying, she says.."You sad, Mommy crying? I then ask her to kiss me better with a response from her saying..."Oh" and then she gives me a big kiss and throws her arms up in the air and yells HAPPY!
It's so cute. Crossing our fingers that we are over the bully stage that she was in. Love this girl so dang much.
January info
6 years ago
3 comments:
balls.
Aly! I love it. I love you! And your girls are cute as can be. Bry and I think you are funny- especially that you say prolly. :)
Amazeballs..... ha ha ha ha ha You make me laugh. I cannot get over how dang cute she is.
Post a Comment