Wednesday, August 17, 2011

duck pond...












We absolutely love going to the duck pond. We could be there for hours. The girls love to feed the ducks and walk through the "forest" as they call it. It is beautiful there. Don't think I am mean for not having any pics of Cameron, she was asleep in her stroller. This is one of our favorite places to visit in the summer.


i LOVE my beautiful girls.

What is going on with Joey lately?
She is having a hard time with first grade, but every day is getting better. Poor little thing. She breaks my heart everyday. :( She has a ton of energy when she gets home from school and is always on the go.
I just try to let her have as much fun as possible so she can forget about school for a little while.


Here is to hoping it gets better from here! fingers crossed!


I love my little Joey.

Funny things Kendyl has said lately...
When Kendyl and I were ready to go out the door to church I told her how great she looked. She responded by saying, "I know, right?" The next day she was changing into some shorts, and I told her she looked darling, and she popped her hip, snapped her finger and said she looked "smokin' hot." What in the world? She is the funniest little thing ever.

What is going on with Miss Cam Cam?
She is such a little spit fire this one. Always busy and on the go.


She loves her baba and her bink too much. She is so funny.
Words she says
uh-oh
baba
mommy
daddy
happy
mmmm

baby
papa
ow
puppy
wow
ball
more (and she signs for more as well) so cute.
She sings "Happy Birthday" (Happy buhh day yoooou) So stinking cute.

I caught her the other day in her room behind her crib putting on my makeup.


Cutest thing in the world. I love that she knew just what do with it.


She loves MAC just like her Mama. haha


1 comment:

Heather said...

That duck pond looks like so much fun! Oh your sweet Joey, I hope school gets better for her! And your littlest putting on make your makeup? Straight up put a big fat smile on my face. So adorable.