I am still dying I could'nt make it! I love the cupcakes. You need to start a party business. You would be amazing. I am coming on over today to play! See you around noon! LOves!
Hey guys, so we just found out we are having a baby girl, I am so excited. I was looking at your pink blog and seeing those amazing dance pictures that couldn't be cuter and getting even more excited. I had to show Jacks the ballet pics.
Such a sweety pie! Thanks so much for your cute comment. It was so good to see you I wish it had been under better circumstances though. I saw your dad and wished I would have said hi. He was such a sweet guy! I got distracted by all the things going on around me. Love ya!
11 comments:
OMG you have been busy...I LOVE it! The owles are super cute!
I am still dying I could'nt make it! I love the cupcakes. You need to start a party business. You would be amazing. I am coming on over today to play! See you around noon! LOves!
Everything turned out so darling! Happy Birthday to such a sweet little girl.
You blogged! Yay! The party looks awesome. And I still check my mail every day for a little stuffed owl, fyi.
LOVE loved this party... and this sweet baby girl that is sooo stinkin cute LOVE her!! Aly you did such an amazing job on this party great job mama
She is SO CUTE! What a darling party idea.
Hey guys, so we just found out we are having a baby girl, I am so excited. I was looking at your pink blog and seeing those amazing dance pictures that couldn't be cuter and getting even more excited. I had to show Jacks the ballet pics.
That is hilarious - we are totally having an owl themed party for Brigette's first birthday! So cute!
Such a sweety pie! Thanks so much for your cute comment. It was so good to see you I wish it had been under better circumstances though. I saw your dad and wished I would have said hi. He was such a sweet guy! I got distracted by all the things going on around me. Love ya!
So cute! what a fun party! i miss you! happy birthday cameron!
She is such a cute baby! i love how she smiles at everyone.
Post a Comment