
This little girl is so sick tonight. She is finally asleep now, and I was looking through my pictures and came across these. I can't believe I don't have this huge on my wall somewhere.
These are my absolute favorite. I will have to make them up this week.



5 comments:
So sad that Kendyl isn't feeling well, but who are we kidding those pics of her are so STINKING cute!
Holy cow!Those should be in a magazine or some ad! They are so cute! Come up and play with us today!! Cade keeps asking for either Joey or Kendyl he says he is ok with either!!! love you
ok little miss darla! she could totally be on little rascals! sorry shes sick.. sick kiddos are not fun at all!
I totally love how the other girls are looking to her for direction! so cute! it is so funny you have 3 girls and I have 3 boys, but maybe 4 in Aug. but maybe not! :) Cute Family!! I bet you get asked if the oldest are twins, despite the height difference, my boys get it too and your girls look so similar! so cute!
--Julie
Oh sweet Kendyl. I just love her! I hope she gets better soon
Post a Comment