Oh Aly!! I am OBSESSED with your girls pictures! They will cherish their "sister" pictures forever!! I am in love with all of them! Can't wait to see you guys tonight! Love you!!
Your girls are gorgeous! So fun that you have three girls. Just last night Mia said "yay June, you are a big girl now just like me, and mommy and daddy". The dads just become one of the same :) Ha Ha. We need to get all of our girls together! We would love to see you guys!
6 comments:
I'm so glad you posted the pictures! They are beautiful!
OH my goodness I can't get enough of these pictures! Where did you get your girls skirts? They are so stinking cute!
Absolutely adorable!! Could your girls be any more beautiful? Seriously they are so dang cute!
Oh Aly!! I am OBSESSED with your girls pictures! They will cherish their "sister" pictures forever!! I am in love with all of them! Can't wait to see you guys tonight! Love you!!
Your girls are gorgeous! So fun that you have three girls. Just last night Mia said "yay June, you are a big girl now just like me, and mommy and daddy". The dads just become one of the same :) Ha Ha.
We need to get all of our girls together! We would love to see you guys!
Post a Comment