"I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it."-eLf
That is too funny.
It took me a while to figure out what you were talking about. That is hilarious.
That is awesome. I wouldn't have even seen it until I read the label. Her face is so cute, it's hard to get past that.
Ohhh....she is yummy!! I love finding all the cute positions they end up in.....Will was ALWAYS flipping the bird...not really as cute, but still kind of funny ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is too funny.
It took me a while to figure out what you were talking about. That is hilarious.
That is awesome. I wouldn't have even seen it until I read the label. Her face is so cute, it's hard to get past that.
Ohhh....she is yummy!! I love finding all the cute positions they end up in.....Will was ALWAYS flipping the bird...not really as cute, but still kind of funny ;)
Post a Comment