Friday, March 5, 2010

Oh how I love these two...


I can't believe that I am going to have 3 kiddies so soon. I am having this baby three weeks from today! So crazy. I can't wait to welcome her to earth!

8 comments:

The Durham Project said...

Can't wait.

Heather said...

I was just playing with my boys on our bed this morning, what is it that's so fun about beds & kids? Pure entertainment right there, snuggles and all! They are so cute and I bet they will be the best big sisters!

Heidi Berry said...

The best part is that in a few weeks you won't remember what it was like to only have 2 kids.

Heidi Berry said...

Sammy just looked at these pictures. He said, "Oh look. There's Kendyl- my best friend."

Lac said...

Have you decided on a name yet?

The Pennington's said...

Only 3 weeks left! O my gosh, that went by so fast. So excited for you! :)

Lindsey said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of another beautiful baby girl.

Hansen Family said...

you will be the best mommy of three ever! I can't wait to see that cute little girl. We have a present for you and everyday peyton wants to bring it to you.I told her it was for the baby in your belly but she doesn't care she wants you to have it now.