Friday, February 12, 2010

So annoyed...

Why do pregnant noses have to get so huge? I find this really annoying. Like it isn't hard enough having a basketball in the front and in the back of our whale bodies. And what is up with the swollen legs that when touched leave a permanent fingerprint indent in our skin? eww. And breaking out like a seventh grader that is cool too.


Sorry for the complaints of the day. I am truly grateful and happy to be pregnant. We can't wait to meet this little one in 6 weeks! We think we have found the name! Which will be disclosed when it's for sure, but I think it might be perfect. Happy Valentine's Weekend!

3 comments:

sadie said...

i read your blog, i love your blog. i'll comment more often so you feel the love.

The Pennington's said...

You dont have "Pregnacy Nose" if thats what your thinking. I think you loos amazing! :) Lets play again soon!

Teresa Mendenhall said...

Are you kidding me! You look so cute pregnant! Me on the other hand have a big nose all the time...it's even worse when when I'm pregnant...watch out... I knock things down with this shnowser!!!