Monday, August 3, 2009

My Little Helpers...


6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I like the assembly line they've got going...

Kara said...

So cute! What good girls :)

Anonymous said...

Classic!! Oh yep it's me, finally back giving you some love. Miss you girl. I've updated with a few things to catch you all up to speed. The goal is to do 5-10 posts a day and then hopefully soon I will be caught up. This time I'm working from the present and going backwards. Hopefully I stay up with it. Love you Michael Jackson tunes. Have you got any goods from Sephora lately. That will always remind me of you.

JR and Brynn said...

Gotta love having little helpers. By the way, love the shirt, Joey!

Heather said...

Oh how cute! How nice that has got to be!! :)

The Bryner Bunch said...

They are growing up so fast! Such good little helpers:)